Some thoughts from Ben and Layla

 Ben (and family’s) Poem

 

Young people 

Branching out 

Blossoming 

🌳🌸





Layla’s Blog

2021 hasn’t been the best year, but it’s been one to remember. First was blood in the water, we wrote the play, and I got to do with my some of my best friends. Then it was Witches, I learnt I lot from doing that play, how to skateboard and got to use a sword, so overall a really good experience. Then I took part in a miners performance, after a year of no miners, I was happy to do one again. Then a Peter Pan, playing Tink was so fun and one of favourite rolls for awhile. Rehearsals for connections have been great so far, the best part is getting a new character to play and finding your own way to play them. So 2021, not the best year, but some many great memories to share and bring on 2022!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...