Grace is today's 2019 blogger

My first year at Yew Tree has been absolutely amazing and an utter pleasure to work with such talented people. It’s been an incredible journey to try something new and explore new ways of drama. I’ve loved meeting so many new people and how they made me feel welcome as well as part of a family! If i looked at Sapphire when i first came and now, we’ve grown so much as a team and individuals. As well as doing two fantastic shows with Yew Tree, watching the other companies perform especially Black and Gold as they are extremely talented! They set such a good example for all of us young ones to aspire. My confidence has soared since i joined Sapphire and i’ve enjoyed every single second of it. Doing two amazing performances made me realise how much i adore being on stage and my love for acting. After all this, i wouldn’t be where i am without the lovely Sarah. Thank you so so much Sarah for helping me grow as an actor in Sapphire as well as Lamda! Thank you and i wouldn’t of done it without you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...