I love it when we get a first time blogger...today's is Siana who joined Sapphire just before the summer holidays...

This week at Yew Tree, Sapphire Company we're acting out Hansel and Gretel in the teams of Team Ginger and Team Bread (Some of the parts are double cast - that's why we have team names.) It's going very well and tickets have just gone on sale, you can get them here. It's not what you would think, expect the unexpected.

I play Gore in Team Ginger and I like playing the character because it's a narrating character and you can easily express whether you are on Team Cheer or Team Hate.. I've learned so much from Sapphire Company, I'm not shy at all anymore and I've made so many lovely friends. Hansel and Gretel has taught me not to take family for granted because you never know what will happen in the moment. I love Sapphire Company and in the session this week we also played a game called 'The Bean Game' which is where our lovely coach Sarah says a bean such as 'Long Bean' where you stretch as tall as you can. We also have character beans such as 'Catness EverBean' where you put 3 fingers in the air and whistle or hum the theme tune.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...