Ellie is our guest blogger this week! 

So my week starts off at Orange, where we're putting together the Christmas show of "When Santa got stuck up the chimney". And all is going well, firstly we played a bit of funky seaweed lead by Sam and Jacob, and then I ran a game of Captain Beaky, and I don't feel like I did too bad! We got straight into a run after our games and were about 2/3 of the way through, which is brilliant! I'm extremely proud of how each member is working! The shows going to look fab! So get booking tickets!
Then I have Black Company, I don't think I've Seen a company be so happy to get cookies! So here, we are creating a new version of the Miners Memorial for the service today, if you're free get yourself to Wakefield cathedral at 2:30, it'll be a treat! 
Next, I have Gold company, which wasn't on this week due to Sarah being down in London to find out more about this years Connections performance!
Then WY Performers and Aladdin, this week it was just the constellations and the maidens of gold and a lot of work was done! We fixed a few dances and they're looking really good!! Don't forget to book your tickets for this too!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...