Lowenna is our blogger this week

Hellooo, 
So this is my first yew tree blog as its my first time working with Sarah, up until this years Connections I was just a proud Crimson member (which I obviously still am) but hadn’t done anything outside of that group. Gemma and Sarah both work very differently, but I have to say I thoroughly enjoy every session that I have with both of them. With the Christmas shows over we are now focusing all our efforts into Connections. In Connections this year I am mainly part of the partner piece 'Darkness in the Light' which has been very interesting so far, we've spent a lot of time looking in depth about theories, myths, old wives tales and Greek gods and goddesses linked with eclipses or suns and moons. We've all been really interested and inspired and last week started to form the actual partnership piece which is starting to take form. We've tried to link in the things that we researched as well as the storyline from 'Eclipse' and our own ideas. We hope to have the partnership piece written or nearly finished very early on in the new year so we can start working on it and making it performance ready. 
I also have the opportunity to see what is going on in the Connections play Eclipse with Ellen (the Sun to my Moon) as we slip in and out of it. Its really interesting to see from the outside how each cast takes on each role and I can't wait to see more. As this is the last Yew Tree week in 2015 I wish you all a very merry Christmas and lots of fabulous YTYT memories and experiences in the new year! 
5 SLEEPS TILL CHRISTMAS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...