Today Dec makes his blog writing debut...

This week at Gold Company we did Melodrama. It was nice to be back after missing the games session the week before. Even Sarah would agree I wasn’t fixed on the idea of Melodrama but I had a go. We started off by playing the Bean Game, and King of the Jungle.

The best part about Gold was the performance we made with Melodrama, no one had really done loads of Melodrama before so it was a challenge for everyone. Let’s just say I think Melodrama wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Later on in the day we had a Connections rehearsal which went amazingly well. At the start everyone always feels so tired because people have been dancing all day and people have been at Gold, yet we can still pull of successful rehearsal. I felt that after yesterday’s work on scene 1 and 4 it is actually coming together, mainly because each persons character seemed they were convinced they were locked in a room. People’s character really started to grow this helped the play come across as more believable.

I can’t wait for the play to be performed at the end of February. I definitely recommended it to everyone it is going to be well worth watching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...