Saturation point...

I'm sat here trying to decide what to write about and I admit defeat...YTYT weeks are always full but this week has been unbelievably full after a half term that as been unbelievably full and a year that has been unbelievably full and I have finally reached saturation point...

In just one week Sapphire have devised the first third of their Christmas show, Jade have performed to their parents, Orange have played with unashamed abandon, Gold have finished their piece for Ossett Gala next week and Black have performed Taming of the Shrew and they are just the groups I direct...in addition the script for Party at the End of the World is ready to roll for the next Black Company project and Ruby, Crimson and Purple have met and celebrated all things creative in their own inimitable style...Crimson after a glorious success performing the brilliant "Say Something"

Next week I'm sure a more reflective response to all that is happening will be available but for now I am just grateful that all we set out to be achieved at the start of the week/term/year has occurred and with considerable amount of development on the part of the individuals involved...I am proud of all of you and I hope you are proud of yourselves and appreciative of the people who support you...we do something special on a regular basis and we should never stop being proud of ourselves...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...