First blog from brand new member Sian, now a welcome part of Gold Company

 I have only just started YTYT and have thoroughly enjoyed myself. Starting off with games and warm-ups and then having discussions about the next performance and what we are planning. Despite being nervous and only knowing a few people I was very welcomed and managed to work well. We were put into groups then had to be independent and come up with our own ideas and then perform back to the rest of Gold (most of these had witty remarks and humour) it was good to see everyone having at least one line to say and feedback was given effectively. Overall I will DEFINITELY!!!! Be returning to YTYT and had and amazing session, and I’m sure I’m saying this on behalf of everyone there today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...