So I’ve been sitting here, considering all the different things I could have written about. I think this is my 5th or 6th attempt…sooo I’ve decided to just mash it all together in one condensed appreciative blog about how brilliant Yew Tree is. I am grateful to be a part of Yew Tree for so many reasons; I may not want to study drama at uni or go for acting schools, but I have learnt so many skills and gained so many qualities from being a member of this company that I believe have got me where I am today. Without meaning to sound all soft, I am so hugely appreciative of this. Here’s a brilliant thought for you, whoever you are, and whichever company you belong to; just take a moment and consider what you’ve learnt, realised or gained from being a member of Yew Tree, whether it be a new skill, quality, or even a new friend. I can guarantee that there will be something. Personally, I can say that my individual growth and the friends that I have gained are things that I will always appreciate. Another thing I love about Yew Tree is that whatever kind of week I am having, that 2 and a half hour session on a Thursday always manages to be one of the highlights of my week. Something that manages to give you a time-out when you need one, that gives you something to look forward to every week, and that inevitably puts a smile on your face each week can only be a good thing, right? (I realise this blog is a little/very soppy, but that’s what 4 hours of Greys Anatomy does to you on a Sunday afternoon. But I mean it. So I’m not even sorry.)
So thank you Yew Tree, just for being, you know…Yew Tree, and for being just here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...