A Christmas Blog from Georgina Waft!
This weeks guest blogger is Aaron 17+, Saturday Morning Thornes and Heights cast member... So I thought it would be interesting to have a 'Yew-Tree Quiz'. I honestly can't remember why I thought this would be good but I thought it would be a laugh. So anyway, these questions are more or less based on how Yew Tree influences you in ways of creativity, imagination and speech I suppose too. It could also just show how long you've been at yew-tree. 1) Are you over come with glee when you hear you have a tick next to your name? 2) Do you feel more confident than you did before you started YTYT? 3) When watching a performance are you mentally checking the good and bad points of it? 4) Have you taken a risk (performance wise)? 5) Have you used the word brilliant in a both positive and negative manner? 6) Have you ever seen Sam behind the wheel of a green Mini? 7) Have you ever been to Nostell Priory? 8) Do you own any Yew Tree merchandise? 9) Have you auditioned for Connection...
Comments
Post a Comment