There are more to come but here is Eliana's insight into Hunt!

I've been coming to Yew Tree since I was around eight years old and I've always loved it - but Connections this year has been my favourite production without a doubt. I'm not usually someone who lets myself be properly proud of some of my achievements, but I was unbelievably proud of Hunt even before local performances. So much work went into the play and it was so entertaining watching the play develop more and more every week. The script was a perfect fit for our group, and I really enjoyed that the play was essentially made up of duologues with some scenes with the full cast. It meant that, at least for me, I got to work with people I never have before and I had so much fun every week. Being double cast was really interesting too - I was lucky enough to be able to share my part with Brooke, and it was so helpful being able to watch and absorb parts of Brooke's methods into my own performance. I have learned so much from everyone else since November and I've never felt so comfortable performing in a room full of people in my life - which says a lot about the cast. They've all been so phenomenal, and so have Sarah and John, and there aren't enough words to thank them for making everything about this so enjoyable - I cannot wait for next year! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...