Bobbie is our second...

Theatre through the ages is a go! Well… it’s been go for a few weeks now… but we only properly started on it today, and let me tell you, it’s coming on a dream already! We’ve only done a scene and a bit!
Just by watching the first part unfold, and seeing how everything was done in unison already…it definitely shows how brilliant the finished piece would be if we practice and practice and practice, which I have no doubt that we will. 
To tell you the truth, I’m really excited about this. It’s something totally different to what I’ve done before at Yew Tree and I’m really looking forward to seeing how brilliant the finished thing will be! I think it’s definitely helping people develop their understanding of the theatre. I also like the clarity of what it brings. Before I read the script, there was so many little bits that I never knew where it came from, and now I do. 
I also like how, this is making us try new things… well, one person in particular. It’s safe to say that Sandy’s Scottish accent definitely made my day!
And that’s it I guess. I know it’s brief, but hey, short and sweet is always better than long and I keep rambling on. 
Until next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...