Upcoming Shows

Aaron (Black and Gold companies) manned up this week...luckily for Jordan (Hill)...

Hi it's me again, looks like I've writen the next blog. So I have decided to write it about the upcoming shows (or at least the ones i'm in) and how they have developed.

The first show I will talk about is the Saturday morning groups performance of A Christmas Carol. We've only been back for 2 weeks but you can see how much people are looking forward to it and because of it people can't help but anticipate a good and enjoyable performance. It also makes everyone get into the Christmas spirit months in advance which is great and it gives me an excuse to watch "Scrooged" starring Bill Murry (not that i need an excuse). I think that the casting is brilliant (although I'm not sure what to make out of me being cast as Scrooge) and everyone will be able to do great jobs of their roles.

Thursday nights group performance is also looking brilliant, completely different from Saturday morning (which makes being in 2 seperate performances even better. The best part of it I would say is it's simplicity in movements while also demonstrating some really impressive physical gestures and it just goes to show that there are some truely talented people, in both groups. Well I think I'm done, might pop in again with another article at some point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...