And Courtney the second blogger this week!

So I'm in both Black and Gold company so I've had a pretty good week! To start with I'm loving the work we are doing on Red riding Hood and the progress we are making. I'm totally in love with the Forrest/woods we have made using physical theatre as it really captures the creepy dark look I think Sarah was imagining. Over at Gold we have been working on The Snow Queen and my favourite thing so far has to been the Ravens scenes that I am in with Grace And Dec. I like the fact we can play around with it and really take our Charters on bored, we have also been looking at our creepy black costumes and make-up we are planning on using to make our charters even more creepy! (Deffo looking forward to that!). Lastly I wanna say how happy and glad I am to have joined black! It's my first term here and I've had been saying for ages that I wanted to start but things came up but now I have started I'm loving it I'm so glad I started its weird how different it can be to gold and I love the fact it's well focussed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...