Connor's Yew Tree 2018 Life So Far I don't think I'll ever get bored of writing these blogs and getting to reflect on everything that's happened so far for me as part of Yew Tree. Last year was exceptional and so far in 2018 it's been no different.
My life is basically revolving around Yew Tree but I don't think I'll ever complain. Especially when it offers so much for me as a young actor. I ended 2017 with the Open-Mic Night and the Christmas shows so my expectations were incredibly high going into 2018 and it hasn't disappointed. There's Connections where it's developed into a piece that I'm already super proud of. But has also challenged me as an actor more than any other piece that I've done in the past and I love it for that. We've got our first set of performances of Ceasefire Babies in early March and I know it's going to be amazing and a can't-miss.
But that's not all! There's Gold company as well. Where we're working on my very first miners play. If I'm honest, I was a bit sceptical at first when I read the script but now that we've got it on its feet and are performing, I adore it. Alan Wood, the playwright, did a brilliant job at creating such a moving and tragic play and I'm so happy to be taking part in it. I even get to perform a song with my friend Elliyah, which just makes it even more special.
Yew Tree has been the best part of my life now for nearly a year and I couldn't be more grateful to be part of it all. Whether it's taking part in productions, volunteering and helping with Sapphire company or just all the wonderful people that make me smile every time, I love being part of it all and I look forward to what the rest of 2018 has in-store for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...